(1) Storage Before use after a storage period of over 3 months, perform an open-case inspection and recharge the product. Never allow the machine to abut with the floor, wall, and roof when stored. The storage room should be well ventilated without intense sunlight exposure or corrosive gas erosion.
(2) Power Check: Check the power supply. If the supply voltage exceeds the specified range, the machine should not be turned on.
(3) Maintenance: This product must be shut down before it is cleaned. Place the product in a safe place after use, and do not put any heavy objects on it. If any fault occurs, the product should be repaired by a professional. Do not attempt to disassemble and reassemble this product without consent.
(4) Abandonment and Recovery This product should not be discarded along with household waste. Please follow local environmental laws and guidelines when you decide to dispose of the product.
To ensure safety, please read the user manual carefully prior to operation. Breo is not liable for consequences of improper use or non-compliance with the product instructions.
(1) Do not use massage product while operating a vehicle (except the product is designated to operate in vehicle).
(2) Remove jewellery or any articles that may block the skin prior to use.
(3) Do not keep this product in humid environments, such as a bathroom.
(4) Please keep this product away from water, corrosive environments, and sources of ignition.
(5) Do not use this product on body parts subjected to surgical operation.
(6) Do not use this product on body parts suffering from skin injury, swelling, inflammation, or blood stasis.
(7) Individuals with heart disease, acute disease, malignant tumors, or physical abnormalities should not use this product.
(8) Individuals with physical and mental illness should not use this product without first consulting a medical professional.
(9) Immediately discontinue the use of this product if any discomfort is experienced.
(10) Pregnant women and children should not use this product without consulting a medical professional.
(11) Children under 6 years of age should not use this product. Children aged 6-12 may only use this product under parental or guardian supervision.
(12) To clean the product, use rubbing alcohol and cotton instead of water.
(13) Do not scratch or stab the product with sharp objects.
(14) This product is a domestic electronic health-care product. It is not designed for other commercial uses.
(15) Please charge the product using equipment provided by Breo. Be sure to pay attention to electrical safety.
(16) If any abnormal activity occurs during use, immediately disconnect the power supply and contact Breo. Please do not disassemble, reassemble, or attempt to repair the product without consent.
*All right reserved